SPECIALIST INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS
Many of our medical clients who invest into discretionary portfolios on a bespoke basis, are unsure what to include or exclude when their investment environment is created. They usually choose to exclude direct investments into tobacco, alcohol, and arms manufacturers or companies known to have poor environmental and ethical track records.
Medical Professional Ltd. is an Appointed Representative of Vision Independent Financial Planning Ltd who are
authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered office: Vision House, Unit 6A Falmouth Business Park, Bickland Water Road, Falmouth, Cornwall TR11 4SZ.
Medical Professional Ltd is Registered in England and Wales. Registration Number: 08569599.
The Financial Conduct Authority do not regulate Estate & Inheritance tax planning, Wills & FamilyTrusts, Tax planning & Mitigation and
Advice on Job Expenses & Claims and certain types of Mortgage.
© Copyright 201 7 Medical Professional
They do however like to invest into medical and pharmaceutical companies
that manufacture products or provided services
that have a positive impact on their profession.
We work with Castle Investment Solutions, an investment support business, designed to help our clients
gain access to a range of high quality Discretionary Fund Management companies that have been vetted
and approved by Castle and add value by negotiating unique benefits.
Key portfolio features
• Range of Investment Risk Strategies from Conservative to Speculative
• Range of Investment Objectives including Growth, Income and Growth & Income
• Client choice to select weighting towards Medical Related Investments
• No Tobacco, No Arms, No Alcohol and No to Companies with poor ethical & environmental track records
• ISA, NISA & Auto-enrolment available
• Utilisation of Capital Gains Tax allowances as required
• Individual, Joint and Family Portfolios welcomed as well as Trust or Personal Pension/SIPP funds
• Minimum portfolio size only £100,000 with no upper limit
• Regular monthly contributions permissible